2015 Highlights and Annual Report
- We opened Austin’s first creative reuse center!
- We diverted over 38,000 pounds of material from the landfill, more than 2.5x our previous annual record.
- 5269 volunteer hours
- 65 community events
2014 Highlights and Annual Report
FY2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- We accomplished all our goals and in 2015 we’ll be opening our first ever permanent community and retail space!
- Over $13,000 raised during our Raise the Roof campaign
- 965 volunteer hours
- 30+ community events
2013 Highlights and Annual Report
FY2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- We partnered with the City of Austin, Reuse Alliance Texas, and Austin Resource Recovery to make October 20th Austin Reuse Day!
- 8,200 pounds of materials diverted from the landfill
- 264% increase in funds allocated to program activities
- 1,500+ volunteer hours
- In our second Educators Material Drive, we served 4,400 Austin area students, distributed 75 pre-paced educational kits and three hands-on, TEKS aligned classroom lesson demonstrations.
2012 Highlights and Annual Report
FY2012 Annual Report (PDF)
- 1000+ volunteer hours
- 13,950 pounds of materials diverted from the landfill
- Participated in over 25 events
- In our first ever, Educators Material Drive, we collected over 7,400lbs of materials and reached over 3,200 kids.
- Received a $1,000 booster prize in I Live Here, I Give Here’s Amplify Austin program, a community-wide challenge to raise $1 million in 24 hours. Austin Creative Reuse received over $3,800 in donations!